blog | photos | schedule | about... | crew info | contact | home

03 January 2010

Backfilling, and a note from the (retiring) blog editor

Sorry it's taken so long - real life has interfered with WT blogging since I've gotten back - but I've edited things a bit and added some photos and videos to the transatlantic blog entries to help give you all a flavor of what things were like out there. I've also reorganized the online photo albums in a different service - Picasa, run by Google, which has a nicer user interface than Flickr. Enjoy!

It was great fun blogging for the delivery, thanks for all the feedback and comments. I now turn it over the crew for the next legs, though, as webmaster and the boat's captive geek, I expect I'll be digging around behind the scenes occasionally.

-Anne, signing off for WT